Monday, August 30, 2010

McDonald's Anyone? Never Again!



My husband is always coming up with interesting stories on the internet. He emailed me this one, and I just knew I had to blog about it.

Someone took a picture of a McDonald's hamburger and fries each day for over 100 days to see what would happen. Guess what happened? Pretty much nothing! You can click here to see the article, and you can click here to see all 137 photos!

This is my favorite quote from the article, "Far be it from me to tell you what to eat, but I am pretty sure your stomach can't break that down any better than the mold and microbes in the air."


6 comments:

  1. That first comment was from Katy. I think that is great. When kids drop a fry in the car, they can eat it days later without it looking gross. Best of all, who could imagine a hamburger that doesn't go bad. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Who would have thought.

    I'd love to do lunch sometime. I'll call you

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh! I can't believe someone thought that up! And I can't believe their hypothesis actually worked. Can it technically be called food??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am doing a Science fair project on this, with a McD's, BK, and Wendy's burger. So far, all of the bread have mold. (2 weeks in)

    ReplyDelete