I found these at my Smith's store here in Utah. They reminded me of the ones we bought on a family vacation to Toronto, Canada.
My favorite things about them?
- They are really small and the perfect size for kids!
- They taste really good. Kinda like the custard style yoplait yogurts
- They are only $1.88 for 6 of them. That is .32 cents for one.
I even have a hard time eating a whole regular sized yogurt. These are the perfect size for me. All of my kids love them.
Some other things I like about these yogurts
- No artificial colors
- No HFCS
- 20% of your daily calcium
- Since it is custard style, it doesn't fall off the spoon easily when little ones are eating it.
- It only has 60 calories. As a society, we eat too many calories and have too big of portions. This is just the right size for everyone in the family.